BEFORE YOU BEGIN YOUR BIBLE STUDY
- Before you begin to read these Bible doctrines, confirm that you, as a
believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, have named all of your known sins privately to God the
Father as stated in 1 John 1:9.
- If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us
our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9)
- Immediately after you have done this, God the Holy Spirit will have
restored you to fellowship with God as a non-meritorious gift of grace. Now, through the
enabling power of the Holy Spirit, you are able to comprehend the teaching of the Word of
God. In effect, the Holy Spirit is your very own teacher of Bible truth.
- If you are not a believer in the substitutionary spiritual death of Jesus
Christ for each and every sin of mankind, the issue is not naming your sins. The only
issue for you is whether you will express your positive faith belief in the work of Christ
on the cross for you. This expression of faith alone in Jesus Christ alone will result in
your own eternal life with God. Salvation is the first and most important non-meritorious
gift of grace for you.
- Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects
the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him." (John 3:36)
Return to Home Page